Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Libertarians Flirts with Sex Slavery as "solution" to Incel Violence

We just put a black man in jail for rape for one of this mans crazy ideas for a solution, because what he suggested is rape! There are unattractive people all over the world who find partners so I doubt that looks has anything to do with it. I would guess it has more to do with their attitudes. Probably starting with their sense of entitlement. With the men's horrible reactions to their situation I would have to guess that any women around them had their sixth sense triggered. The young women's sense of self preservation probably kicked in, was spot on, and saved them from being in a horrible situation. Why should anyone be conducting a pity party for these men? It is their problem, they need to work on themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home