Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, April 27, 2018

Zionism & The Gatekeepers EXPOSED -- Adam Green

"You can not mention Israel in any context." Because they are controlling the evil violence all over this planet. This does not mean that all Jews are involved in this, it does mean that they hide behind those prejudices and try to claim that anyone who points their evil behavior out gets accused of being a racist against all Jews. I have no prejudices like that against any race of people so I guess it is up to people like me to point this out to others. How many dual citizens are holding office in our government right now? That should be illegal. Why are they committing genocide in plain view and where is the outcry against that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home