Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, April 09, 2018

Shut the Fuck Up-The Hollywood Hypocrisy Edition March 5, 2018

I leaned toward gun control until I woke up to the fact that an immoral, genocidal criminal cabal is controlling our entire world. Their headquarters are the Square Mile in England and Washington DC. Then look at all of the violence 'programing' that comes out of Hollywood. I have changed my mind about gun control. We need to focus on deprogramming people from the mass brainwashing that we get thanks to our 'owned by the rich' corporate media. Requiring gun owners take a class in both anger management and conflict resolution would be much wiser in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home