Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, April 23, 2018

"Donald & The Dons: Trump's Ties To La Cosa Nostra & The Russian Mob"



I
don’t know how much of this is true but I have often said that it
looks like to me, that we have two rival gangs fighting over the
spoils, running our government. Trump has always acted like a mafia
boss and not a president in my opinion. It would explain why they
have robbed us blind, rewarded the openly crooked banks rather than
jailing them, disappearing a mind boggling amount of money and
admitted it just before 911, refused to spend any money on anything
that would help the people, allowed private profit making companies
to steal land from people under the pretense of Eminent Domain,
privatized our prisons and many other things that the government is
supposed to be using our tax money on, refused to follow through on
their promises to take care of our soldiers, militarized our police
and allow them to routinely get by with murder, put completely
unqualified people into places to destroy the organizations such as
education and the EPA, and the greedy B@$t@rds are threatening to
steal our Social Security. If this is true then every branch of our
military and all of the alphabet organizations like the FBI, CIA
etc., are complacent in this or they could have never been able to
infiltrate all of our government. If this is true the American people
have no choice but to do what we are supposed to do to traitors. I
have to go do rehabilitation exercise as part of my recovery program
so I don’t have time to listen to the entire video before I leave
but I wanted to share this now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home