Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Mueller Must Investigate Seth Rich, Otherwise It's All Political Theater

I did not understand why Assanges' statement about Seth Rich was not taken more seriously at the time that he made this statement. Especially if you looked at the extremely long list of coincidental deaths that surround a certain politician. One investigator stated, in an article that I read, that he had only seen a list like that when he was investigating the Mafia. Oh, that's right that politician was under the protection of, chosen to be appointed by those who are trying to control our world. And until we start holding the puppets responsible, they will continue to control the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home