Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, November 04, 2017

TYT - 11.03.17: House GOP Tax Plan, Kevin Brady, Trump’s Twitter, and Ke...



I know how to get the tax codes so simple that it can be printed on a postcard. Cap all income at 2 million a year. Anything over that goes to cleaning up the water so that people in Flint and Chicago are not being poisoned. It could go towards housing the homeless and providing medicare for all. Imagine that! If the few were not hoarding so much, it could help so many. The peoples true nature, when it has not been brainwashed out of you, is to act in humanitarian ways. Look at the people of Puerto Rico. They are a front line example of the true nature of humans in crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home