Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, October 29, 2017

BREAKING: Flint Mayor Says No To Privatized Pipeline



If we do not put a
stop to this right now, can you imagine the HELL that our great grand
kids will live in! I am old enough to see the creep of their
destructive plan. The water Protectors are fighting the same battle
with a little different face. They are both about our Sacred Rights
to the essentials of life. This also applies to the homeless. Our
Sacred Right to live freely upon our Sacred Mother is being warred
upon on every one of these fronts. I can only imagine how much better
my own life would have been if I had not been sleepwalking,
brainwashed into believing that someone else had the right to charge
me for where I lay down to sleep at night? They treated me like a
slave my whole life. My only privilege was I got to choose my career
and master. And the master took all of my youth. The best years of my
life. I had my moments but I am talking about the overall flow, the
direction of the river. If they get by with any of these areas, that
gives them better control than whips, chains and an ever shrinking
paycheck. That would literally give them openly the power of life and
death over us. Then what? Charging for air? Time to make a stand.
Water is life and the homeless must stop being harassed, jailed,
fined, moved like cattle, and having their property stolen! The state
must allow the parks to be used by the homeless as that is the
closest that we can provide to Mother Nature. After all we are
allowing our genocidal lawmakers to make the laws that created this
problem in the first place. Therefore, when man made laws fail, nature
must prevail! We must make all three of these issues go viral. If
mainstream corporate media wants to ignore these life and death
issues, we must make it impossible to ignore. The solution must be
that the organizations and people who are working on these issues
must form a committee to plan a solution as if the government money
were going to be paid to their committee. Figure the best way to
solve the problem working directly with local people and when the
money comes in, hiring locally. We the people must demand that the
government stop giving this money to their rich buddies who then use
the money to force the people to pay for poisoned water. They should
be paying the people for the extreme harm that they have done to the
people. Water is life! Stop the genocide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home