Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Sherry Peel Jackson - Breaking The Invisible Shackles Of The IRS



"I am a certified fraud examiner and I am examining the biggest fraud this country has ever had." --- Sherry Peel Jackson ...  My thoughts about that is this:  When you realize that you are being enslaved by a criminal cabal, you stand up and fight back. You attack and exploit every single weakness that you can find. The more diverse the attacks, the better the results! Never stand face to face with their brainwashed killers that they hire to commit violence upon you to terrify the masses into obedience because they will simply kill you as they are brainwashed to do. Your death accomplishes nothing other than erasing another leader from the revolution and it scares the masses into submitting to their own enslavement. By their brainwashed killers, I mean, in case you haven't figured it out, the police, the military and all the secret services.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home