Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, July 09, 2017

Democratic Leader Literally Squirms When Asked About Single Payer



When you know that two hundred, seventeen, thousand people will die, from this health/death care bill, this is genocide. When we have proof, posted earlier with Abby Martin and Joe Rogan, I know, Info Wars and his insanity but truth is truth no matter how unbelievable the source, but we also have whistleblowers on this topic, that our government is involved from beginning to end in growing and manufacture and delivery of drugs and then they start a Drug War ... that is not on...ly genocide but also slavery. The Clintons were heavily involved in this which is why I could not vote for her. At that time I only had info from Info Wars and felt I needed more facts to share this. What the banks and corporations have done to create homelessness, this is genocide. The endless wars, the poisoned water, this is genocide. There is more but I am tired and still sick. The pattern is, large numbers of poor people die and the rich make big profits. Anyone can spew great words to hide the horrible things that they are doing, like Obama. People who know how to do a professional investigation and bring charges need to do exactly that. Don't wait for anyone involved in the government to do this because they are part of this criminal cartel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home