Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Sunday, April 09, 2017

New Syria Strikes, A TY to the RIGHT Opposing Missile Strikes, & Just WH...



Our country is the military tool for Israel and the Rothschild's planned this over a hundred years ago! Past Presidents tried to tell the American people what was happening but our memories are short. So far none of my media sources are putting the puzzle pieces together. The money that disappeared on 9/11, I would bet, went to the Rothschild's! The Rothschild's are the perfect example for why we need to install an income CAP! How many of these dual citizens are controlling our government and making sure that we are doing what Israel wants us to do! No one who has dual citizenship's should be serving our government!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home