Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Economic Update: Enabling Worker Coops



I have learned so much on this political journey that I have taken. I am far far away from where my interest in politics became a serious study for me. We are at the tipping point of evolution and we have a lot of very scared people. I think we need a miracle. Communication is the key, which is why there is an attempt to silence those who reveal the truth. Those who can control the conversation can easily lead brainwashed masses. The speeding up of this evolution was directly due to the ability to communicate via the world wide web. A miracle along the lines of communication, designed in a way to make it appear miraculous, with a great diversity in the planning and execution, might fill the bill or at least be a big open helping hand. It seems to me that most difficulties can be boiled down to someone not feeling like they are being treated fairly. There are a billion reasons the people can dream up for justifying, their own actions that are unfair, unjust to others. Somehow we need to get people to haul themselves out of the swamp of debates and issues and focus on that that heals everything. It seems that the need for empathy must be re-awakened among humans. It feels like an “alien” and destructive mind set has invaded our Garden of Eden and is using mind control to cause us to destroy our own plant. Think of it like a cancer that is destroying the healthy cells in a body. Think of how an atom is shaped. Then think of our solar system. See the similarity? What if we are just an atom to some other huge entity? Would that not make everything Sacred? It is up to us to make sure that the cell that we occupy, is healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home