Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Monday, April 03, 2017

BREAKING: Oil Pipelines Are Being Sabotaged



I must admit that I admire the people of courage, who dare to stand up to the rich, who can buy off our politicians and hire them to pass laws that make it appear that the criminal stealing of land, and contamination of drinking water, is now legal because the rich say it is legal. Nothing that creates harm to others should ever be "called legal"! Only those warriors who know that what the rich are doing is corrupt to the core and very harmful to the entire human race, would have the courage to put their own lives on the line to stop this reckless treatment of our planet! This makes me feel that there is still hope for our human race. This makes me feel that at least some people are smart enough to see past the corrupt actions of the rich and our politicians and are willing to do what is needed to stop this corruption. Personally I think we should eat the rich and give the money that they have stolen from all of us with their slave wages, back to the people by establishing that all health care and all education is FREE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home