Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

BREAKING: Shiyé Bidzííl Attacked By Bismarck Locals!



I would not make a good front line prayer warrior! I would be fighting back and that would ruin it for everyone. I would be trying to fill that pipe with concrete! I would be hunting the most aggressive down and give them an eye for an eye and I suspect most people are like me and would instinctively fight back. I don't think it would do any good to call the cops on those thugs. The cops would probably sit back and watch the attack and laugh about it. The self discipline that it must take, to not fight back is amazing! But they are correct. Peaceful resistance is the only thing that will prove to the world that they are dealing with evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home