Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Press conference on the pipeline and protests



This group of people are acting together to steal land from the Sioux Nation, destroy their Sacred sites, burial grounds and put their water and millions of peoples water at risk of being contaminated. How will they have water to drink when this happens because it is not if but when the water will be contaminated. Oh, that is right, the unethical, soulless rich will be happy to sell everyone water after they destroy the water! These soulless liars are feeling the power of TRUTH as it is putting their evil plans out in the open for wise and ethical people to see! So here they are, lying their asses off, trying to put the official stamp of respectability on their evil deeds! Doing harm to others is evil. I bind evil, I banish it, now. I bind evil, I banish it, now. I bind evil, I banish it, now. So It Is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home