Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Julian Assange saved America / should win the NOBEL PRIZE and Man of the...



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQp51IMbuJw


This is illegal. Is this why the electoral college went with Trump rather than Clinton? This is exactly the kind of corruption that I want cleaned out of our government. In essence Assange's truth telling probably put Trump in office. Will he show his gratitude by pardoning Assange? It would be the ethical thing to do. I also want the genocide stopped that our politicians create and Clinton is one of those who is guilty of this. Her intentions may have been good but thousands of people have died due to her manipulations. This type of politics must stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home