Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Anonymous - dakota access pipeline



I will always love you. Everything is upside down, it is time to turn this, back around. Evil uses violence to FORCE THEIR WILL upon another. We must bind and banish this evil! I believe, so I can see, the end of evil patriarchy. Our Sacred Mother Earth, is calling for a rebirth. It is time to heal the Sacred Hoop. The forked tongue of the one that betrays with sweet words is exposed to the world by his inactions. He pretends that he can't see, the brutal violence that his brainwashed slaves willingly do at his bidding. These actions are evil. I bind it, I banish it. I bind it, I banish it. I bind it, I banish it. So it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home