Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, October 21, 2016

Evidence The Presidential Debate Was A Sham



So these two scumbags are exposed and we have a much better understanding about why the Bush and Chaney scumbags were not held accountable. Of course, some of us were not real surprised. Some of us have not forgotten how the assassination of JFK and RFK were handled, Waco, 9/11 and much, much more. Now that they can't pretend to themselves about how stupid and easily Fooled all of the people are, what are we gong to do about a government that thinks they can secretly steal our own country from us? Me, I refuse to vote for a scumbag ever again! Jill Stein.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home