Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, September 16, 2016

Capitalism is Rigged Against The Majority of People On The Planet - Rich...



Now that we can easily see that our Capitalist system does not work for the majority of our people, it is time to look at other ways that societies can be structured. I know that many people would rather fault the individuals than the system that created the problem but it is really up to those of us who understand that capitalism feeds on itself until it destroys itself, to come up with better solutions. We don't need to become carbon copies of any system. We can examine each one, cull the best ideas from them all, to create something new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home