Emma Beverage

I started this site for my poetry but I can't stay away from sharing my political views, so this soup gets everything!

Friday, July 01, 2016

ON Vacation, must find 6 passenger van to replace our van that died. - Classified Ad

ON Vacation, must find 6 passenger van to replace our van that died. - Classified Ad



Our family of 6 blew the motor in our van while vacationing in Florida. We must find a cheap van in order to return to our home in Austin, TX. We are looking for a six passenger van, no older than 2000 with less than 100 thousand miles. We can pay somewhere between $1,000 and $1,400. We will still need to have gas money to get home on so the cheaper, the better. If you have a van that you want to sell in the Space Coast area of Florida please contact me at emmabeverage@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Emma Beverage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home